SKYBUS – AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
Global Engagement, Signage & Wayfinding & Integrated Marketing
SkyBus, a world-leading airport transport service with operations across Australia and New Zealand, engaged GAO to help better understand, engage and service their international customers.
From 2016 – 2019, GAO provided SkyBus with strategic planning, experience and partnerships development; signage and wayfinding, digital marketing; trade engagement; translation; and multilingual creative design services.
Core to this strategy is understanding and enhancing the visitor experience, both online and offline, as well as building SkyBus’ international capabilities, including:
- Undertaking operational reviews, experience audits and cultural awareness training
- Developing wayfinding and signage strategies, point-of-sale and customer engagement strategies
- Multilingual content and collateral development (Chinese, Japanese, Korean)
- Digital channel management, including official WeChat account and travel review sites
- Social video and live streaming content development
- Strategic partnerships and marketing campaign development and implementation
Digital channel management and customer engagement strategies
Multilingual creative design, Chinese New Year marketing and integrated campaign development
Signage and wayfinding,
customer service training, and visitor engagement programs